Thursday, June 30, 2011

EVER BILENA MAUVEY Lipstick Review

As promised, Here is my quick lipstick review.. *Drumroll* please.. ;D


Ever Bilena is a local lipstick brand here in the Philippines. It offers a wide variety of cosmetic products from eyeshadows to lipstick and a lot more. For beginners and tweeners who are just starting to explore the world of make-up, Ever Bilena is one of the local products that is very advisable.


So shall we start?


PRODUCT: Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey


Among my two nude lipstick, this product is the one i'm using on a daily basis.


It's a nude lipstick which gives a light pinkish matte finish on my lips. I use this often because it's gives my face a naturally colored lips. 


WHAT I ♥ ABOUT the Product:
  - It is locally available and you can purchase the product mostly on all department store and watson's outlet.
  - It's affordable. One tube costs, P175 (3$).
  - The color compliments my skin tone 
  - It's unscented

CONS:
  - I have to reapply several strokes over and over before achieving my desired color output. (it took me 10 strokes)
  - It's not long lasting. It easily wears off.

For some weird reasons, these two shades came out using two different cameras.

Mauvey when shot using my camera phone.
Shot using my DSLR.
  
Overall Rating 4/5
Will I purchase again? YES.

Ciao for now,

love,














Disclaimer:
      Opinions expressed by the author are purely based on her own personal view and doesn't reflect any of the said product. Ccolors might differ on every person due to differences of base lip color. Please also take note that the lighting and setting of the photo/camera might affect the actual color of the lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts