Tuesday, April 26, 2011

PROLOGUE. =)

In as much as i wanted to post something about my frustrations and depressions, I CAN'T and moreover, I DON'T WANT to. If i keep on uttering about my life's mishaps, this whole blog may not be enough. haha. and besides, "QUOTA na ko 'teh sa mga reklamo at problema." =) So instead, i'll try to write about something quite optimistic. And what better way to share my private thoughts than to broadcast them over the net (as quoted from easy A movie =))??...

Well, i'll start by stating some brief facts about WHAT this page is all about. This page is all about partially fulfilling my dreams and frustrations - of becoming a model, a photographer and of course, a BLOGGER. i'll be posting photos of me, taken by me (or sometimes, others) and blogs about everything under the sun (or roof. =)) and moreover, this page is my way of distressing and detoxifying negativities i have in my life. Feel free to take a look around my site and laugh, have fun and enjoy the little things in life. LIFE's what you make it so let's all CHILL and leave all negative vibes aside.

again, WELCOME. =))


love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts