Saturday, April 30, 2011

My First PIECE from FOREVER 21. YAY!..

I saw,read and heard so many good stuffs from forever 21. But i never got the chance to checked out their stores. I have some pieces from forever 21 but they're from jurassic ages ago. I didn't even remember what pieces they were and what they looked like, but i know i have some. haha

So yesterday, i took advantage of the sale, and boy! The store although they were spacey and huge, it was all filled with numerous number of people looking for great finds. I didn't waste any second and started for my own bargain hunting. I searched from racks to racks of their clothings, accessories, bags and shoes. But luck isn't crossing my path for at least the first 20 minutes. I'm really the type of person who's having trouble with finding unique and fab pieces for everytime i see something that i really like, it's price isn't really a good deal and it would still cost a bit pricey compared to it's normal price.

After i think, 20minutes my journey for looking for  fab pieces starts to shoot up. I found some clothes that were 50% cheaper than they're original price and voila! Clothes at last! But to my disappointment, when i started fitting all the clothes i found, it's either they were the only piece left or there weren't available sizes fitted for me. Thus, leaving me with only 1 piece of top left from my 45mins of bargain hunting... =(

To give you an idea of how many people were trying their luck on finding great deals, here are some of the photos... =)


All lined up! People were lining up at the cashier to pay for their  fab finds.



And Here's the ONE and ONLY piece i got from Forever21:

From P1175 to P587. NOT BAD!.. =)


And that's that. My FIRST top from FOREVER21 (at least for years... =)) Even though i only got one from so many discounted clothes at that shop, i'm very much HAPPY and pleased for that top i GOT!.. YAY!.. Hope I'll get more of these bargains again!... Or better yet, SOON!...

Ciao for now,

love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts