Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tayo na sa ANTIPOLO

Well, i've been gone from a couple of days now. And it's only until this moment that i find time posting in my blog. Well, this post was kind of late since this was supposedly a blog entry for last Saturday. But oh well, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER... ;)


Every year, my family and i always make sure that we were able to go to Antipolo to hear mass every month of May. Having to commute, Rain or Shine, that doesn't stop us from visiting the Shrine of Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage/Imaculate Conception Parish. It's our family vow. My mom said that all she had wish to Our Lady of Peace and Voyage came true. =)


This year, we made our visit last saturday, may 21. It's kinda sad because glad's wasn't able to join us because for 1) she's already married and 2) she's pregnant. Although it feels that we were incomplete, (you what they say) the show must go on.
Ofcourse since NIKKO's already with us, we didn't let this chance pass without having our kodakan session.


Shrine of Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage's Altar
Ceiling
And everytime we go to Antipolo church we never fail to visit the statue of Our Lady of Peace and Voyage and say our short prayers.


While lining-up to see the exhibit and artifacts of Our Lady of Peace and Voyage. I was the one wearing pink polkadots. The one in yellow in front of me was my dad and the one in front of him in gray was my mom. =) 
Candle Lighting for special intentions. 
 Picture Taking inside the room, is prohibited so boggs, just took this shot.
Ofcourse, I let my brother practice his shooting skills.So i let him took a solo picture of me. hahaha. PALUSOT!


In Front of the Adoration Chapel
 I Don't know what's in this day that i don't have any glamorous pictures! All of my shots have that mukhang-natataeng smile.
In Front of the church (mukhang natataeng smile #3)
  (mukhang natataeng smile #4)
And aside from the Shrine of Our Lady of Peace and Voyage Parish, Antipolo was also known for it's famous delicacy, KASOY (cashew). Nothing beats Antipolo's Kasoy!
I'm glad i don't look like natatae in this pic.. haha 
 Nothing Beats Antipolo KASOY!... YUM!!
Afterwards, we went to Trinoma.And made boggs took more photos of me.. =))
 I love this Baloon-effect Shot! BONGGA!


Think the day's over? Well, for mama,papa and boggs, YES. They went home after strolling for a while and ate merienda. But for me, I meet-up with my QCGH friends(which i will blog later=)after. 


Ciao for now.


love, 














DISCLAIMER: Some of the photos were taken by my brother. i just accidentally put watermarks on it. pardon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts