Saturday, June 4, 2011

OOTD: My Sister's Wedding

I've been scanning our computer and found so many files that are potential blog entries. Since i've only started blogging out on this site last April, I've also found so many blog backlogs for the "Outfit of the Day" post. So please pardon me if i'm still posting backlog entries. As i've also said, hospital duties are eating so much of my time lately and so i only have little time left for blogging. But i do promise to make new ones at the same time to make up for those back entries. 


Anyhow, here's another "Outfit of the Day" post i wore at my sister's wedding, last january, 2011 (blog entry will follow the soonest. =)). 


               Dress by: fab from Robinson's Department Store
                      Shoes: Vivacci, from Landmark, Trinoma
                        Watch with charm bracelet: Fossils


Ciao for now.


love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts