Friday, June 17, 2011

Update, Adjustment and Skin Breakdown =(

So i've been promising to do another lippies review for quite some time now and all i do is to mum about promises! huhuhu... SORRY. My memory card reader broke down out of nowhere and As you all know, I've been spending my life practicing adjusting to my new hell which by the way is going well for the moment. It's turning actually really, really GOOD, surprisingly.;) 


Anyhow. This past few days and weeks has got me so many things going on. First off is my life at the hospital. I can say, it's going pretty well. I am learning so many things and relearning everything i know. I am just so blessed that i am assigned at a unit where everyone else is going along so well. Their bonding is incomparable and my mentor, well, she's so GREAT! I got to learn a lot from her and she is so patient when teaching me about everything i need to know. I can't complain anything. =)


And because i am having a major adjustment in my career. My skin is having a MAJOR ADJUSTMENT too!.. ='( I'm having a lot of skin break-outs as of the moment. Been trying using benzoyl peroxide (panoxyl) for quite some time now, but as of the moment it's doing no good for my skin. ='( Could anyone suggest what other product could i use with immediate action? I badly need one ASAP! ='(


Ciao for now.


love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts