Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DIY: Glittery Nails

I hardly go to salon to have my nails done. Yes, i do have my regular foot spa and pedicure but that's,that.When it comes to manicure and hand nail polish application, i'd rather apply nail polish myself than pay for something that will only last, let's say a day or even hours. =)

As a teenager, i find glittery nail polish pretty. But that changed as i age. OUCH! Fortunately, glittery nails are making it's come back and so, i decided why don't i give it another try. I went to Landmark at Trinoma last week and upon browsing the shelves of nail polishes, i found this interesting nail polish by caress which is called christmas polka. It's quite similar to Deborah Lippmann's happy birthday nail polish and only cost around P24.75($0.57). It's such a steal compared to deborah lippman's price which is $18 (around P774). Without second thought, i bought the nail polish! YAY!
Notice the Price? What a STEAL!! =)
LEFT: Deborah Lippman's Happy Birthday
RIGHT: Caress' Christmas Polka


I used  Elianto Thistle Regular Nail Polish as my base color. I bought that nail polish a long time ago for P99.75 ($2)at a sale at SM department store. 



And Here's how it looks like all together:



See outcome? It's almost comparable to a salon done nails. It's cheap and you can do this with your friends too!


Ciao for now!


love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts